Shower Playlist

14 Songs To Add To Your Shower Playlist

As s long as the song are loud and have high notes they are a shower song.

68

Everyone has a shower playlist they listen to — even if they don't admit it.

1. "Praying" by Kesha

It's a song that starts out quiet but then hits you with those strong and powerful lyrics and notes.

2. "Stone Cold" by Demi Lovato

Total breakup song that gets you right in the feels. But it really is a great song just to get all the feelings out in the bathroom.

3. "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran

This is just a cute little song. Plus if you haven't hear the duet version with Beyoncé, just go and do that now.

4. "River" by Eminem ft. Ed Sheeran

Yeah the story of this song is a little messed up but its telling real life.

5. "Mercy" by Shawn Mendes

Yeah its another relationship like song but it just hits home.

6. "Cry Pretty" by Carrie Underwood

This is a song all girls need to hear.

7. "Heavens Not too Far Away" by We Three

It's a song they wrote for their mother — its just a really good song that most can relate to.

8. "Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem ft. Rihanna

You either sing the rap part, the chorus, or you just go for it all.

9. "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" by Shawn Mendes

Sometimes you just need a fast upbeat song.

10. "Without You" by Halsey

Halsey is queen.

11. "Lost Boy" by Ruth B.

It's a cute little song that is also one that I can relate too.

12. "Lifeline" by We Three

I think with this song everyone can find a connection in some way to something they mention in this.

13. "Incomplete" by Backstreet Boys

This one plus a bunch of others, but I didn't want this to be all about them so ill just list the others here: downpour, inconsolable, unsuspecting Sunday afternoon, the way it was. Nobody else, new love, passionate, and many others.

14. "In My Blood" by Shawn Mendes

Another in one that you can just sing your emotions out without people really knowing since it is a popular song.