What Should I Watch On Netflix?

What Should I Watch On Netflix?

I want something new... Something interesting.

4
What Should I Watch On Netflix?
delta fonts

Everyone watches Netflix, and if not, everyone watches television. Sometimes, I finish a series or a movie and I don't know what to watch next... Well, I did some research on Netflix and found some really nice shows that I truly enjoy watching.

1. "Dexter"

It is a crime drama show where a man named Dexter works as a forensics blood spatter analyst for the police department. He helps catch the criminals when he himself is a criminal as well. He hunts down serial killers that have slipped through the justice system. The show stars Michael C. Hall as Dexter, Jennifer Carpenter as his sister Debra, and Lauren Velez as Maria LaGuerta. It's a must see show. Even though it is bloody and gory (And I am very squeamish), it's a dramatic, funny and entertaining show that you will not want to stop watching.

2. " Supernatural"

Many of you probably already watch this show, but I only started it for the first time about four weeks ago and I am obsessed with it. It is about two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, who were raised by their father to fight and kill demons, ghosts, and every other kind of supernatural being you could possibly imagine. It's a dramatic and funny show that not only has you developing a deep love for their two main leads, but you can feel yourself getting into the show as if you were acting in it with them!

3. "The Fosters"

This television show is one of my absolute favorites. It's about a lesbian couple who have a family of adopted, biological and foster children. They adopt two new siblings named Callie and Jude of whom had a troubled past before being accepted into their new home. Everything for the family was going well, until Callie and Jude came along!

4. "Save The Last Dance"

Sara is moved from a small Midwestern town to the south side of Chicago when her mother dies in a car accident and must now live with her father. She soon falls for an African American teenager at her new high school and he has less than an idyllic past. They share a love for dance (ballet and hip hop) and together they tackle the problems that go with an interracial relationship with the help of friends.

5. "Serendipity"

Serendipity is about two people who meet and fall in love through fate and destiny. It's a beautiful love story that revolves around Christmas time and I guarantee your heart will melt despite the film's frigid climate. I've watched it five times already!

There are so many new shows and movies out there and sometimes, watching classics is the best option, but when you need something new and fresh? You can watch some of these shows/movies listed above!