April is a very tough month for college students. It is the last chance to bring up the grades that have been ruined throughout the past three months. Unfortunately, it is also a period of zero motivation to accomplish such a feat. My friends and I have become experts in procrastination activities to ensure that our time is used as (un)wisely as possible:

1. Watch all 10 seasons of Friends on Netflix series in one sitting
  2. Go out to eat your third lunch of the day with your besties
  3. Scroll through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat Stories, LinkedIn, Bumble – literally all forms of social media - to get caught up
  4. Pick out your outfits for the next three weekends
  5. Color code your planner to feel productive
  6. Discuss all of the restaurants you want to try out
  7. Fill your online shopping carts to the brim
  8. Plan out a summer vacation (including all meals, modes of transportation, gas stations, hotels, etc.)
  9. Cry
  10. Convince yourself that you have all the time in the world to finish your assignments
  11. Watch YouTube videos on life hacks that you will basically never execute
  12. Spend thirty minutes prepping for the Real Housewives premiere
  13. Spend an hour watching the Real Housewives premiere
  14. Spend another hour talking to your roommates about how luxurious their lifestyle would be
  15. Convince your friend who clearly is drowning in homework that she, also, has all the time in the world to finish her assignments
  16. After convincing this friend, take her on a long walk to get acai bowls
  17. Realize how beneficial it would be to get a good night’s sleep so that you can be productive the next day
  18. Wake up and repeat