Sasusaku Is Still One Of The Best OTPs From 'Naruto'
Television Streaming

3 Reasons Why Sasusaku Is Still One Of The Best OTPs From 'Naruto'

Can't wait to see if there are more Sasusaku moments in the "Boruto" series or any incoming things about Sasusaku!

1216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlALArnGqCg

From the beginning of the popular ninja anime, "Naruto," I have always supported this couple, Sasusaku which is the name combined of these two characters from the anime: Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. After all these years, I have decided to remember one of the thrilling animes that I have enjoyed watching, which is Naruto. Not only did I realized that I still adore the anime of "Naruto," but I also still adore the OTP, Sasusaku. Here are three reasons why.

1. Their teamwork is amazing

Sasuke and Sakura display some awesome teamwork despite the fact, Naruto is in the same team as them. Sasuke and Sakura share the same intelligence and common sense when going through missions. For instance, Sasuke and Sakura have teamed up against the enemy named Fubuki in the first "Naruto" film, "Naruto: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow." They successfully follow each other's orders and did what they need to do in order to defeat Fubuki. They also show great communication with each other and rely greatly on each other due to the fact Naruto likes to do things impulsively.

2. They come to each other's rescue

Sasuke always had the instinct to protect Sakura, which is evident through their missions in the first part of "Naruto." He always defends her. When fighting against Gaara, Sasuke even tells Naruto at one point to make sure that Naruto needs to protect Sakura because he does not want to see anyone precious get hurt right in front of him again. He also catches an unconscious Sakura and lay her down gently. At the same time, Sakura also comes to Sasuke's aid. For example, Sakura catches when Sasuke loses against Rock Lee, Sakura defends an injured Sasuke when fighting Gaara, Sakura catches a falling Sasuke when a bridge breaks, and Sakura is seen having Sasuke on her lap after he gets injured by the main villain in the "Naruto: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow." Most significantly, Sasuke has surprisingly come to catch a tired Sakura during "Naruto: Shippuden" which shows a tension between them after he has left her and Naruto.

3. A crush turned into true love

Sakura has a crush on the cool, and popular boy, Sasuke from the start of the anime. At first glance, one may see that it's just a normal girl crush on a boy, but actually her crush on Sasuke becomes true love for Sakura. For instance, Sakura has become stronger due to her love for Sasuke. She is able to have the courage to learn under one of the most powerful legendary Sannin, Tsunade. Therefore, Sakura gains strength like skills and healing. Another way to see if this love is that it brings the main protagonist, Naruto Uzumaki, who is in the same team with Sasuke and Sakura, to be close friends with Sakura, especially after Sasuke abandons them and joins with the evil legendary Sannin, Orochimaru to gain more power for revenge against his older brother, Itachi. Naruto, who used to have a crush on Sakura, really sees that Sakura's love for Sasuke is indeed deep and genuine.

For Sasuke, his mind is always clouded with revenge. Therefore, Sasuke does not seem to be interested in having a romantic relationship with anyone, especially Sakura. However, there are many instances that he does care about Sakura. There's even a time, Sasuke subtly encourages Sakura. Most importantly, Sakura confesses her love to stop Sasuke from leaving but Sasuke then replies to her, "Thank you for everything", stuns her, and left her. However, as the turn of events occur in the anime of "Naruto Shippuden," Sakura is the first person that Sasuke acknowledges when facing his former teammates. Later, Sasuke teams up with Naruto and Sakura to defeat the remaining villains after some conflicts have been settled. During this time, Sasuke smirks in acknowledging Sakura's strength. Towards the end, Sasuke sincerely apologizes to Sakura after he finally admits that he lost to Naruto in their final battle. In return, Sakura cries tears of relief and forgiveness while Naruto and Kakashi look on with happiness that the Sasuke that they know has finally come back to them.

After, Sasuke who still does not forgive himself, decides to go on a journey to redeem himself. Although Sakura has asked him to take her along with him, Sasuke tells her that "she has nothing to do with his sins" which makes Sakura sad that she can't go with him. Suddenly, Sasuke gives a forehead gesture to Sakura and says "maybe next time" and thanks her again. This ultimately shows that Sasuke reciprocated her feelings because this gesture is used between Sasuke and his older brother, Itachi to show their display of love and affection for each other. Now, Sasuke has passed this gesture of love to Sakura. This also shows that Sakura has finally captured Sasuke's heart after her long years of hard work in pursuing Sasuke and loving him still after all these years.

At the end of the whole "Naruto" series, Sasuke and Sakura are married and have a daughter named Sarada Uchiha.

Now, there is currently a "Boruto" anime series, which is about Boruto Uzumaki, the son of Hinata Hyuga and Naruto Uzumaki. Boruto becomes part of the same team with Sarada and their adventures start from there.

For more details about Sasusaku and other characters, watch "Naruto" and "Boruto"!