Conspiracy Theories From Shane Dawson

Shane Dawson has Taken Over My Life

I've gotten way too sucked in.

86
Shane Dawson has Taken Over My Life

If you have been on the internet in the past years, specifically YouTube, I'm sure you've seen a Shane Dawson video pop up on your page, or at least you've heard of him. Over the last week, I've found myself getting way too deep into his channel - specifically, his thread of eerie videos.

At 14 million subscribers, he's one of the most popular users on the platform.

What began as him making comedy sketches has turned into many other different series for him. He is incredibly popular for his series "Conspiracy Theories and Creepy Videos." Now each one of these videos range from things like Apple slowing down its products to make sure that we buy the latest iPhone to different scary stories to creepy games.

Now, I'm not really one to go deep into conspiracy theories, but the videos on his channel are incredibly entertaining and there isn't a single video in this series that has under 3 million views.

He honestly sometimes has me thinking that some of the wildest theories could possibly be true with all of the dramatics and effects that he adds.

I first started watching his videos when I came across his video on the Mandela effect. These videos completely blow my mind because of the fact that they aren't something that someone is trying to prove to me like conspiracy theories, but they're things that I myself actually remember or don't remember.

Now if you're not familiar with the "Mandela effect," it's basically the concept that a large mass of the population all remembers a certain event or fact incorrectly. It was named after Nelson Mandela because of the fact that many people believed he had died while in prison.

Other ones include: "The Berenstain Bears" which many remember to actually be Berenstein; The tip of Pikachu's tail isn't black;

Those are just a couple.

If you're interested in things like this or just curious about different conspiracy theories that are out there in the world, Shane Dawson will definitely get you hooked.