THE SEXUALIZING OF EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING

My question lies in what has the world come to?

32
Instagram

Barstool Smokeshows are actually certified jokes. Ignorant pieces of trash flailing around in small bikinies in order to get the attention of more certified morons, perhaps if I don’t like it I should not being stating my case but due to freesom of speech I am sure going to explain my case.

Is it plausible to note that these "things" have nothing more than their bodies to show rather than internal intelligence that beams across more than just social media?

Now, don’t get me wrong yeah we can applaud beauty and encourage self confidence, and I have kept quiet and not said anything outwardly due to knowing it might not be the most favorable opinion.

Something crossed the line however on one particular post. That read with the caption “Tits out for Harambe”

Wow. I’ve seen a lot of ignorance in my time, but I thought I point this one in particular.

Do these good for nothing ladies know the reputation they are setting? Well the comments seem to do a great job in expressing. Some are just simple tags and other are people expressing all the dirty things they wish to put upon these women, and if there is actual no nudity some people express that this post means “nothing” due to the lack of nudity.

Sexualizing women is one thing that has been done in a couple of most disrespectdul ways, but now sexualizing Harambe.

I find it incredibly disrespectful ingnorant and absolutely whorish. The kind of reputation that this post gives about women and to the west Virginia university is quite sad. I wonder the kind of education and people admission allows in their school.

What I see with this post and many is the lack of control of their bodies, minds and lives.

I find it extreamly disrespectful to my gender, to Harambe and to all the actual good awareness that we can spread to better the world.

There is more than just sexualizing everything to get attention.