‘I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.’ -Carrie

‘The fact is, sometimes it’s really hard to walk in a single woman’s shoes. That’s why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun’. -Carrie

"Sexy is what I try to get them to see me as after I win them over with my personality." -Miranda

‘Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.’ -Carrie

‘He doesn’t even know me, the least he could do is get to know me before he rejects me.’ -Miranda

‘Fuck me badly once, shame on you. Fuck me badly twice, shame on me.’ -Samantha

‘Maybe we can be each other’s soul mates. And then we can let men be just these great, nice guys to have fun with.’ -Charlotte

‘I will not be judged by you or society. I will wear whatever and blow whomever I want as long as I can breathe – and kneel.’ -Samantha

“Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free. Until they find someone, just as wild to run with.” -Carrie

"As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going." -Carrie

“But the most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all, is the one you have with yourself.” -Carrie

"Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be." -Carrie

"I can’t, Brian. I want to, but I can’t. I mean, actually no, that’s not true. I don’t want to. Or maybe I do. I don’t know what I want. But I’m afraid if I don’t, you’ll dump me. And if I do, then I’ll be the up-the-butt girl. And I don’t want to be the up-the-butt girl, because I mean… Men don’t marry up-the-butt girl. Whoever heard of Mrs. Up-The-Butt? No, no, no. I can’t. I want children and nice bedding, and I just can’t handle this right now." -Charlotte

"I want to enjoy my success, not apologize for it." -Miranda

"Miranda was a huge fan of the Yankees. I was a huge fan of being anywhere you could smoke and drink at two in the afternoon without judgment." -Carrie

"Beauty is fleeting, but a rent-controlled apartment overlooking the park is forever." -Carrie

"I like my money where I can see it – hanging in my closet." -Carrie

"So just love, make mistakes, and have wonderful times, but never second-guess who you are, where you have been, and, most importantly, where it is you are going." -Carrie

"Refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies." -Carrie

"Life gives you lots of chances to screw up, which means you have just as many chances to get it right." -Carrie