7 References That Are Guaranteed To Make You Laugh Every Time

"Oh, (Ha)happy day"

72
SO BAD SO GOOD THE BEST & WORST OF THE WEB

They say laughter is the best medicine and I totally agree. Whether it's cracking them or hearing them, jokes never fail to put a smile on my face and a spring in my step. Whenever I'm stressed, my go to activities would be reading, eating and joking, which is a crazy and very sedentary combination now that I think about it. Since finals are around the corner, here are seven jokes, puns and vines that have just become a part of my life and never fail to make me laugh. After all, what better way to cope with all the finals-week stress than with tear-jerking, knee-slapping comedy.

1. "You're my Pal Pacino"- I said to my friend one random day in March.

The name I call all my friends (to their faces, I have no shame) are my Pal Pacinos and if you are taking the time to read this article, I just want to say that I appreciate you and you can be my Pal Pacino too. I love giving my friends little endearing nicknames but like how mice is the plural version of mouse, Pal Pacino is the plural version of all my friends. Yes, I love Al Pacino, if you couldn't tell.

2. "Stooooop. I could have dropped my croissant"

I have 100% adopted this, this just applies to everything. I understand in the original video, the guy is actually holding a croissant but what if the croissant was a metaphor for everything else you could drop in life like your GPA or your food or any of your cares to give.

3. "Look at all those chickens"

I say this all the time, sorry not sorry. I say this when I'm in the caf looking at people on line, I say this walking past a classroom filled to the brim with people who look anything but happy but most importantly, I say this when everyone doesn't want me to say it.

4. "How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?"

Spoiler alert: the answer is ten. I know what you're thinking, didn't this joke die years ago and my answer is no because you know what it is a classic. It never fails to make me laugh when people don't get it.

5. "Hello"

This girl is 100% me. This vine is beyond perfect and people just get what you're referencing when you deadpan: "hello" while being very confused. For example, someone gives you some crazy news, what do you say? A: "Hello" Another example, you think a burglar/ghost is in your house at night, what do you say? A: "Hello." Think you're stuck in a scary movie, where it's important to stay quiet? Let me tell you, the best thing to do is say, "hello" because everyone knows the killer will respond to your inquiry. The answer is always hello.

6. "Fresh Avocado" fondly known as "Fr e sh a voca do"

I put this on here solely for the reason that the caf in my school served this today and because it's the funniest thing in the world. Fr e sh a voca do. I don't know about you but I would definitely try Fresh avocados and Fr e sh a voca do.

7. "I don't know her"

It does not matter the context, this always works. "Hey help me with my homework?" A: I don't know (you/her/him) "Hey, have you ever had this professor" A: I don't know her. Get out of any situation by using the "I don't know her." It is a classic. Not only are you answering the question, chances are the person you're talking to gets the joke and laughs or they don't but you get out of answering. It's win-win, I think.

Laughter is great and my advice to you is be funny, make jokes, laugh at jokes and cultivate your sense of humor. You've got so many things to use: puns, riddles, jokes, memes, vines, the best part about laughter is there is no one size fits all. Ha(ha)ve a HAppy day everyone.