7 Questions For The Duffer Brothers

7 Questions For The Duffer Brothers

Warning, spoilers ahead.

21
7 Questions For The Duffer Brothers
Ignimgs.com

Let me start off by saying that do not read this if you have not finished watching "Stranger Things", this will be filled with spoilers!

Now, this has got to be one of the best things I've ever watched. I absolutely loved this series and cannot wait for season two. There's just so much that feels unanswered!

1. Why did no one even care about Barb's disappearance?

It was the subject for maybe half an episode. There was no evidence of anyone looking for her (unless I missed it) and Nancy was sad about her death for maybe .03 seconds. Yes, Nancy's main goal was to find Barb, not Will, the entire show focused on Will. Where were Barb's parents?

2. Why did the monster want Will in the first place?

We find out several episodes in that the bait for the monster is blood. Makes sense why it snatched up Barb, but why was it after Will? Was it just because of the game he played with his friends?

3. OR, does Will have special powers?

Barb was taken by the monster, but Will vanished into the light and was able to hide from the monster for several days. Does Will have powers like Eleven? Is Will a flea and not an acrobat? The last episode we see Eleven vanish and it is very unclear where she disappears to. How did Will go into the light? Him having these powers would also make sense why the bathroom became the upside down momentarily.

4. Why didn't Will tell his mom about the slug?

In the last episode, Will excuses himself and coughs up a slug into the sink. He seems pretty calm about this which implies it's not the first time. Why didn't he speak up about this to his family?

5. What were those eggs in the upside down world?

In the upside down world we see an egg that has been hatched. Does this mean there are several more of these monsters? Where do they come from?

6. Is Dr. Brenner Dead?

We never really see what happens to this evil man. As soon as the monster falls on him we are left to believe he is killed. But he also had a group of armed citizens surrounding him and they could have killed the monster themselves.

7. Why is Hopper in contact with Eleven?

It's obvious they are in contact, I mean he left her Eggos in the woods. But is he doing it to keep her safe or to lure her back to Hawkins? We know that he has to cooperate with them so whose side is he on now?

I'm hoping season two will answer all of these questions and any more that you may have. Also hoping I don't go crazy waiting.