September's Beauty Hits & Misses

September's Beauty Hits & Misses

Make sure you're getting your money's worth on the right products!

29
September's Beauty Hits & Misses
unsplash.com

Just a few of September's hits and misses. Some of these products worked or didn't work for me. Every product is different on different skin. I have combination skin; oily in the t-zone and dry skin. Just because I didn't love a certain product doesn't mean it doesn't work for you!

HITS

Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer Perfect Tan

What can you not love about this beautiful bronzer. Has the perfect tone of brown because it's not too warm, ashy or orangey! This bronzer goes on super smooth on the skin and you can get a lot of product from just a simple swatch. The slim packaging is a major plus along with the great big mirror.

https://www.sephora.com/o-mega-bronzer

Benefit Galifornia Blush

It's impossible to get enough of this product! The color is a stunning coral sheen and it is not (I REPEAT) not an intense color. Galifornia blush has a great smell and a nice buildable formula. It also adds a touch of glow to the skin!

https://www.sephora.com//galifornia-blush

Natasha Denona Sunset Palette

One of my most expensive prized possessions ever ever ever ever. I love Natasha Denona forever and always. Her Sunset Palette comes with every beautiful warm tone shade that goes on perfect for every skin tone. The colors are super pigmented and there is a variety of shimmers and matte colors that blend out so easily. Natasha Denona never disappoints.

https://www.sephora.com/sunset-eyeshadow-palette

MISSES

Catrice liquid camouflage high coverage concealer

Not my favorite at all. This concealer has a dewy feel throughout the day and can cause your skin to get oily. I had to even put my go-to concealer (Tarte: Shape Tape Concealer) to cover up my dark circles because the Catrice concealer would just not say on. Also, this concealer is not waterproof and has an intense smell. Definitely not my favorite.

http://www.ulta.com/liquid-camouflage-concealer

Buxom Full-On Lip Polish

Did not meet my expectations whatsoever. There was no tingly feeling, or plumpy lips. The color is also sheer so you must put a lipstick underneath the gloss.

http://www.ulta.com/full-on-lip-polish

Two Faced: Better Than Sex Mascara

What a shocking disappointment! Everyone raves about this mascara but I can't see why. The formula just causes my eyelashes to clump together and it did not volumize them either. Throughout the day there were a lot of flakes on my cheeks because the mascara would not hold up. I am still disappointed.

http://www.ulta.com/better-than-sex-mascara