The Sephora Spring Savings Event Is Here - Here's Everything You Need To Know

The best brands and products from A to Z!

37

For only a limited time, Sephora rewards members have an opportunity to save big during the annual spring promotion. This is the perfect time to go buy products that you can get at a more affordable price with a discount. This year the savings event is as follows:

Rouge Members: 20% off from 4/9/2021 - 4/19/2021

VIB Members: 15% off from 4/13/2021 - 4/19/2021

Insider Members: 10% off from 4/15/2021 - 4/19/2021

So you are probably wondering, what should you get? Here is the ABC's of Sephora must have brands and products!

A is for Anastasia Beverly Hills.

Try out these highlighters to give those cheekbones some shine!

B is for Becca Cosmetics.

Go grab one of these bold, beautiful shades.

C is for Clinique.

Keep your skin hydrated with one of the best moisturizing facial lotions.

D is for Dyson.

Dry your hair extra quick with this Dyson hair dryer that usually never gets discounted!

E is for Evian.

Not just known for their waters, Evian has its own line of facial spray, to give your skin a dewy finish.

F is for Fenty Beauty.

This iconic brand by Rhianna has a wide array of products, but these glosses will give you the ultimate shine.

G is for Geurlain.

These unique highlighter pearls with give a soft glow to a finished look!

H is for Huda Beauty.

Huda Beauty has some beautiful new eye palettes, especially the new mini nine shade palettes that come in three different shades!

I is for INNBeauty Project.

INNBeauty Project has you skin in mind. It is a new brand and has just been added to Sephora's brand list.

J is for Jo Malone London.

Get yourself one of these simple blossom scents for spring!

K is for Kiehl's Since 1851.

Nourish your skin with an avocado infused face mask.

L is for Laura Mercier.

This 5 star rated blush is the perfect item to get during the spring sale.

M is for Marc Jacobs Beauty.

These compact eye palettes are not only beautiful, but are on sale right now at Sephora.

N is for NARS.

A tinted moisturizer with SPF protection is perfect for days out in the sun.

O is for The Original MakeUp Eraser.

This makeup eraser can replace your non-reusable makeup wipes with a more eco-friendly and cute option!

P is for Philosophy.

Once you are done wiping away your makeup with the makeup eraser, use this amazing cleaner to clean of any remaining dirt and makeup.

Q is for Qhemet Biologics.

Keep your hair silky soft with some conditioner treatments!

R is for Rare Beauty.

This new brand from Selena Gomez has an array of great products from concealers to brushes.

S is for Stila.

Correct any dark spots or baggy eyes with this color corrector palette.

T is for Tatcha.

This brand has a great array of skincare products to moisturize, prime, and cleanse your skin.

U is for Urban Decay.

Keep your makeup flawless for hours on end with this high rated setting spray!

V is for Volition Beauty.

Help correct and heal your skin with this correcting oil.

W is for Wishful.

Put this new enzyme scrub on your wishlist.

X is for TAN-LUXE.

The closest Sephora had to an "X" brand, this bronzing facial sunscreen will give you a healthy sun-kissed glow.

Y is for Yves Saint Laurent.

With one of the best lipstick formulas out there, these lipsticks will give you a soft tint of a lip balm while the long lasting effect of a lipstick.

Z is for Dr. Zenovia Skincare.

Keep your skin healthy and hormonally balanced with this line of skincare regime.

Now you have seen the ABC's of Sephora makeup, skincare, and accessories, get your wishlist prepared and get ready for the annual savings event!