Senior Year as Told by The Office

Being A Senior In College As Told by 'The Office'

"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them." -Andy Bernard

22

For those of us who love 'The Office,' here's to senior year, the year that comes at us out of nowhere.

You can't believe that you're actually a senior

Thinking about if you'll have your life together in a few months

www.yourtango.com

The thought of having your life together in a few months scares you a little.

Painfully sitting through senior portraits

Smiling through the pain.

Your course work actually adds up and sometimes that means missing out on plans with younger friends

You face the stress of interviews and job searching

the office GIF

You've edited your resume more times that you can count

smart the office GIF

Seeing freshman dress up for class baffles you

surprised michael scott GIF

The struggle to go out every Thursday and day of the weekend is real

serious the office GIF

But you still look for a reason to go out whenever you can during the week

|

Margarita Mondays, tequila Tuesdays, and wine Wednesdays all the way

The true unmotivation to do any work is real

dead the office GIF

The thought of leaving your friends in a few months gets you extra emotional

You're so used to seeing your best friends every day that the thought of it not being the same in a few short months upsets you.

But you're able to smile looking back on all the memories you've made the past 4 years

the office giggle GIF

While the years seemed to go by way too fast, you can at least look back knowing you'll miss those years the most.