Semi-Erotic Chipotle Fan Fiction

Semi-Erotic Chipotle Fan Fiction

An experience hotter than Chipotle-Tabasco.

197
Semi-Erotic Chipotle Fan Fiction
NyMag

The front door seemed to be as close to Heaven's gates as I could possibly get here on Earth. I knew what I was getting myself into, just like last time, and the time before that.

I saw that I was not the only one with a yearning that day. Others had also come to fill a void that lurked inside them.

I stood behind the bunch and we each moved forward, one by one. My palms were sweating and I could barley breath because I knew what bliss awaited me. It seemed like an eternity had gone by when it was finally my turn. The uniformed woman looked up at me and smiled. With her eyes she asked "Are you ready?" With her mouth and words she asked, "Burrito or bowl?"

"Bowl, to stay." I murmured. This was not my first time but she didn't have to know.

Before she could ask which beans and rice I preferred I said "Brown rice and black beans please." She smiled again. This was my special bowl, just for me. The beauty of it all was that there were no wrong answers to her questions. The customer IS always right.

My mind raced almost as fast as my heartbeat. With such a wide range of options, how would it be fair to choose chicken or steak? I knew that whatever I chose would leave me satisfied. As we continued down the line, I made a bed that I was eager to sleep in. Double chicken, mild and hot salsa, corn, cheese, sour cream, and the mother of all toppings: guacamole.

There it was in all its glory. In front of me on a glistening counter lay my burrito bowl. I was left paralyzed with joy. As my uniformed pastor calculated my debt, I wondered how something so divine could only cost a mere ten dollars and thirteen cents?

Just like that, I was saved. All the worries and problems of the day were chipped away, bite by bite.