New Semester Resolutions

New Semester Resolutions

Better than New Year's Resolution

12
New Semester Resolutions
Google Images

Everyone is so quick to make a list of New Year resolutions but what about new semester resolutions? Spring semester is the perfect time to perfect all your flaws and learn from your mistakes during your fall term. Here are 10 of my resolutions. Build from them and make your own. There is never a bad time to make a positive change.

1. Get more sleep: No this does not mean to sleep through your 8ams or nap your life away, but do your best to not pull an all-nighter every night of the week.

2. Read your textbooks: You paid how many dollars for your textbooks? Make the money worth it and actually take the time to read what is in them.

3. Try new things: This one goes for a lot of things, try new foods, try new classes, try new activities

4. Get involved: Your school is bound to have a club or sports team that would love to have you join. It’s a great way to make friends and maybe find a new a new favorites Tuesday night activity.

5. Exercise: College shouldn’t be only about working your brain but your body too! I’m not having to go pump the iron at the gym with a protein shake in your hand but go for walk around campus to get some cardio in. many universities offer yoga or Zumba classes at no expense. Find a way to relieve stress, stay fit and have fun.

6. Make new friends: These are going to be some of the toughest years of your life, but they can also be the most memorable as well. Open yourself to meeting new people and you will be surprise by how many friends you will make.

7. Study for five more minutes: Stop looking for reasons to study for less time and study for more time. I know it is never easy to focus when the world around you is so distracting but you can do it.

8. Eat better: That ice cream bar is tempting but just look the other way. There are much healthier options in your dining hall. Learn to love fruits and veggie!

9. Stop procrastinating: Warning- your deadline is closer than it appears. Don’t wait till last minute to do an assignment. The stress isn’t worth it!

10. Be yourself: Stop trying to be something you’re not. You are most comfortable in your own skin so wear it proudly.

Have a great semester and remember that you are in control of your own life! Good luck. Get A’s and make your fam proud!