End Of The Semester As Told By Kimmy Schmidt

"I call it Kimmying" -Kimmy Schmidt

15
Wikimedia

It's coming really close to the end of the semester, we only have about three weeks left. This means professors are assigning those last minute projects and papers, and students are buying Starbucks and RedBull cases like they're $0.25. But it can't be all that bad right? I mean, theres about twenty days left, how much work could there possibly be, right? Wrong. This is the time of year that seems to be the most hectic, especially since the summer is just out of our reach. With the end of this semester and school year coming up, here are the many thoughts described by out favorite characters from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

1. Hoping you can raise your grade up two letters in two weeks.

2. Eating as much sugar as you can to stay up and study all night.

3. Trying to calculate how much your grade will be effected if you skip again.

4. Looking at your grade and not remembering it being that low.

5. Looking at all the assignments that are due in two weeks.

6. Realizing all your final exams are cumulative.

7. It's that point of the semester where you're completely out of money.

8. Feeling like you're going to die while sitting in class.

9. The amount of sleep you've been losing is catching up to you.

10. Having zero motivation to do any of your work.

11. Finally getting into finals week.

It's almost over, the end of the year is just out of our reach. Let's just hope we can contain our sanity and live till the end of it.