Time is such a weird concept. I'm so aware of time, especially since everything is based on timing. Class, appointments, interviews, dates, etc. And I'm one who always wants to be on time, and if I'm not, it freaks me out. I'm not sure if time anxiety is a real thing, but here are some ways you might have it too.
1. You get ready to leave early
Even if you know it only takes 20 minutes to get ready, you end up getting ready an hour beforehand anyway.
2. You plan out what time to wake up so you can leave on time
Depends on how long it takes for you to get somewhere.
3. You plan out how long it's going to take to get somewhere, then add five minutes
What if there's a train or a traffic jam?
4. You think about how long it's going to take to walk into your destination
Because that's still travel time!
5. You expected to be the first one to arrive
And on time or before.
6. Your friends are shocked if you're late
Because you're always early.
7. You get an uneasy feeling if you know you're going to be late
And become stressed.
8. You check maps to figure exactly how long it's going to take to get somewhere
9. You speed
Sorry, but gets me places faster.
10. Your friends think you're crazy
Sorry for wanting to be on time when I go somewhere...