Your Ultimate Second Semester Bucket List

First is the worst, second is the best

31

Remember all those things you said you would do last semester? "I am going to eat healthier," "I am going to spend more time with my friends," "I will not be glued to my phone." Well, when I reflect on that time, I don't see as much of a change as I wanted to. So, here it is: The Ultimate Bucket List for Second Semester.

1. To be motivated to workout by One Direction's new album

Made in the AM needs to be utilized to its full potential. If nothing else will motivate us to work out, maybe this will. "Hey Angel" is the song that reminds me the most of myself in the middle of a workout.

2. Wine Night!

This is something we always say we are going to do. And now that we are 21, there is NO excuse. Not even "I am too tired," "I have to write a paper," or "I am turning on my MCAT class video." Ladies, I am laying down the line.

3. Saturday Morning Hike

With visions of cute pictures and a great work dancing in our heads, a Saturday morning hike is a must. Grab a sweatshirt and your phone, and finally do that hike we have been saying we wanted to do all semester.

4. Stay Up Past 12 am

"But I'm tired and I have to get up so early and I have so much work and I just want to lay down." I get it, we all have stuff to do. But college is the 4 years of your life that you can be irresponsible with time management and somehow make it out ok. So, I will strive to make it to at least 1 am...

5. Learn all the major quotes from "She's The Man"

My roommates are PROS at this. I am good, but I want to get even better, make a living out of it. I just think that its the best thing bring up at parties. If you are at a loss for words, saying "So you play the beautiful game... bro? Brothers? Brethren?" just creates this fun loving and welcoming environment that cannot be denied.

6. Answer All My Emails on Time for One Week

We all do it. Email inboxes can be the spinning bold font of death. I have resorted to only reading emails that say "IMPORTANT" or "ACTION NEEDED." This is not a good method. Please trust me on this. I almost forgot to pay tuition payments, which was an action that was most definitely needed.

7. Get my Like ratio up on Instagram

Here's how you ca do this: better lighting, less filters, more pictures with cute dogs, less pictures of landscapes (unless your followers are into that sort of thing.)

8. Finish Re-watching "Friends"

You have got to see it all from the beginning to the end. The Ross and Rachel Saga, Phoebe and her blossoming songwriting career, Monica and Chandler's road to love, and Joey, the lovable confused one. Plus, when people ask you to go out and you say you are "Hanging with Friends", you won't be lying!

(Last line credit to my little brother Mitch. Sounds like he has used this line before.)