Second Half Of The Semester Problems, As Told By Michael Scott
popular

"It's happening!!!"

10436
NBC Universal

The second half of spring semester is so bittersweet. The fun of spring break is sadly behind us, but we have the promise of summer to keep us going. We all know this struggle, and apparently, so does Michael Scott from "The Office."

You have absolutely no motivation to do your schoolwork after tasting the freedom of spring break.

Spring break has left you broke as a joke for the rest of the semester.

Your professors expect you to memorize an entire textbook before final exams.

You thought the semester was going extremely well until all of your professors decided to bombard you with assignments all at once.

You pull multiple all-nighters and practically overdose on caffeine just to get your homework done.

You just pretend your homework doesn't exist until you literally can't anymore.

All of your friends are getting into serious relationships but you are still single.

Your professors tell you that there won't be any extra credit opportunities before the semester ends.

All your friends are out having fun and partying when you have a morning class the next day.

When you do finally get to go out, you go a little too hard to make up for lost time.

You and your friends are supposed to be in a study group but you end up just goofing off the whole time instead.

That one annoying student in class reminds the professor that there was homework.

When your professor is still trying to lecture even after your class is supposed to be over.

You realize you only have a few short weeks left until final exams start.

You get a bad grade on an assignment you thought you did well on.

You are almost asleep, but then remember that you had homework due the next morning.

Your classes drag on for what feels like hours when in reality it's only been a few minutes.

You have multiple assignments and projects that start to all blur together by the end of the semester.

You have essays that you have to completely BS because you have no idea what to write about.

Your parents, family members, or advisors ask you about your future plans even though you have no idea what to do.

Your professors lecture you on topics that you won't be tested on.

You procrastinate on your homework until the very last minute in hopes of finishing it the day before.

You realize you've been studying for so long you haven't left your house all day.

When exams finally come and you feel totally unprepared.

You start to think of extreme methods to pass your exams instead of just actually studying.

Keep your head up, fellow student. I know it's long and hard, but you will definitely make it through the rest of this semester!