To Lovers of 'Queer Eye', Season Three Is Amazing

To Lovers of 'Queer Eye', Here Is What To Look Forward To In the Upcoming Third Season

The guys are back for a fabulous third season of life-changing.

25
Bravo "Queer Eye"
Bravo "Queen Eye"

If you aren't already watching "Queer Eye" on Netflix, you better start binging the first two seasons before the third is released on March 15th. For those who don't know, "Queer Eye" is a team of five fabulous gay men (also known as "The Fab Five") swooping in to help someone in desperate need of a lifestyle change and confidence boost. "The Fab Five" use their abilities in style, culture, interior design, food, and self-care to put their participants on the track to living their best lives.

While the first two seasons both took place in towns and cities of Georgia, the upcoming third season will be bringing us to a new location of Kansas City, Missouri. This new location should present new challenges and triumphs as "The Fab Five" navigates not only the lives of their new participants, but also the culture of Kansas City. While the location change to the Midwest is exciting, it isn't all that is in store. Separate from Season Three, "Queer Eye" will be going global by giving four make-overs to four Tokyo residents in Japan! There will be a series of four episodes for each of the four Japanese participants released in later 2019 on Netflix. "The Fab Five" are excited to embark on this journey to bring their philosophy of self-love and compassion across the ocean.

As entertaining as make-overs and heartfelt reveals are in reality TV, "Queer Eye's" food and wine expert, Antoni Porowski, reminds us of the bigger picture that he and the guys wish to convey.

"Inclusivity and diversity continue to be the focus of our MO, of what we're out there to do," Porowski said. "I think people are going to see a lot of differences in Kansas City, but they're going to see maybe more and understand a little more clearly that we are all the same, our struggles are the same, to show up for our families, to be better lovers, friends, parents children, like these are all human experiences. It doesn't matter which coast or which country you're in, it's all something you can relate to" according to Porowski in an E! News interview as reported by Radio Times.

The message of inclusion and diversity has greatly broadened the backgrounds of the participants chosen for "Queer Eye". While the first season focused mainly on making-over straight men, "The Fab Five" has since also worked magic with a transgender man, a religious woman, and a gay man struggling to come out to his family. As far as spoilers go, "The Fab Five" will be making-over plenty more women in Season Three than ever before.

Until March 15th rolls around, stock up on the tissues - it's going to be an emotional season without a doubt.