Scripting Manifestation Technique

Scripting: Manifesting Technique

How to use scripting to manifest.

736
Scripting: Manifesting Technique
McCall Donoho

So what is manifesting?

Manifesting occurs when you are intentionally asking or communicating with the Universe, God, Source, Jesus, Buddha -- whatever label may be used -- to become a conscious creator of your life. As there are indefinite ways to communicate with the Universe, God, etc.; manifesting can look like praying to Jesus for guidance in your career, or setting intentions over a chakra cleanse to live in alignment.

The scripting technique is one of many established methods to maximize manifestation.

The activity is simple: you keep a journal for manifestation, use loose leaf paper, type it up, any means of documentation to 'script out' or discuss your desired reality, or desired condition, in the present tense. Focusing on the emotions, how the desired reality makes you feel and using your creativity to talk about the desired situation.

The premise of this exercise is intentionally and creatively stepping into the frequency, or energy surrounding, your desired reality, you are one step closer to consistently living in that desired frequency. You are simply communicating with God, the Universe, etc. in another way -- in a form of gratitude and flow state-- rather than always asking with "I want ...", "Please bless me with ...", etc. While the straight forward conversation with the Universe, God, etc. can be a very successful method of communication, scripting is just another option to incorporate into communication.

An example of scripting would be as follows:

"I am so grateful to be graduating today. I feel incredibly blessed to have my degree, to have an internship lined up, and to have saved up my goal amount of money. I feel abundant to be surrounded by my close friends and family, as they support and guide me."

This example could be something I would write in my manifestation journal today but is presently talking about the day of my graduation in July 2019. The goal is to focus on the positive in your desired reality and bring your attention to the way it makes you feel. By aiming your intention towards the positive emotions and feelings, you are raising your vibration to a frequency of love and light (400-500mHz). This frequency is an efficient way to communicate with the Universe, God, etc. as God, the Universe lives in such frequency; that of abundant, endless, love and pure, surrounding, light.

In no means am I trying to say, "throw your prayer out the door" -- as this is sufficient means of communication. I am simply sharing that there are other ways to creatively step into flow state (defined as a state of complete immersion in an activity where you are so intently focused that you lose track of time and forget about fears) to effectively communicate with the spiritual Higher-Ups.