Scott Disick Is The Best Part Of KUWTK

Scott Disick Is The Only Person On 'KUWTK' Who Tells It Like It Is, Give That Man An Award

The rest just kind of whine and start drama all the time.

86

Way back in the day, when "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" was only a few seasons in, I used to watch the show just for the heck of it. It was on Netflix, and it was before the family went crazy so it was entertaining. At that time, Scott Disick was still dating Kourtney and part of the family. Of course, we all know that now he and Kourtney are not together because of his alcohol problems, and he was kind of a crappy boyfriend.

But he was the only person on the show that realized how ridiculous the Kardashian family is.

Yes, maybe Kim didn't mean it in the way Scott took it, but still.

He also seems to be the only one that really acknowledges the real reason the family is famous. They came into the spotlight because Kim had a sex tape go viral. Now, I will say that I really don't keep up with the family as much as some people, and I haven't even watched the show in years, but for the most part, no one really mentions that sex tape. Except for Scott.

Recently, Kylie Jenner was named the youngest self-made billionaire, but she wouldn't have been able to make it to where she is without being attached to the Kardashian family, without Kim's sex tape. And so far, Scott is the only person who seems to remember that little detail.

Yeah, he can be a jerk most of the time, but at least he knows it. He's not perfect like he says, but he knows he's a sarcastic brat. He doesn't pretend to be something he's not like the others often try to do.

He's had his issues in the past, and I will say that I respect Kourtney for kicking him to the curb for the way he treated her. But even with his bad attitude and his problems, he's the only one that seems real. He's the only one that didn't let the fame change him into someone new. And he's great comedic relief since the rest of the family seems to only know drama.