15 Ways The Scooby-Doo Gang Is You In College

We're all just "those meddling kids!"

184
upload.wikimedia.org

As a child, my favorite show was Scooby-Doo. I spiritually identified with the amount of food that Shaggy and Scooby would eat; I was very attracted to Fred and Daphne (don’t lie, you’ve thought cartoons were cute before too); and I wanted to be just as smart as Velma. Luckily, college has come close to allowing me to live like the gang that I always wanted to be a part of.

1. Running from your responsibilities like...

2. When you realize just how poor you are, so you start to get innovative.

We've all used our shot glasses to drink water when the dishes were dirty, right? Or is that just me?

3. You try things you never thought you would.

Like rock climbing or sky diving...

4. When you say you’re just going to rest your eyes, but instead you take a three-five hour nap.

5. Remembering that 5 page paper that’s due tomorrow morning.

"Welp, looks like I'm going to need three energy drinks, some snacks, and a quick nap."

6. Checking out all the hotties on campus.

And sometimes, they're just as clueless as Fred. *rolls eyes*

7. Expectations of going out on a Friday night:

8. Reality: Getting kicked out of all the parties.

9. Saying your not going to eat the whole pizza, but then you do.

10. What it feels like to have a roommate sometimes.

Even if you love the heck outta them, sometimes you just want a moment to yourself, but those are rarities at college.

11. You probably become a feminist (at least, you should).

Daphne's a badass; She kicks butt and looks fabulous while she does it. YOU GO GIRL! Show women that they can be sexy crimefighters who don't need no man to step in and save her.

12. When the f***boy tries to flirt with your friends.

13. Snapchatting your friends at unexpected (and probably drunk) moments.

Velma for Twerk Queen 2k16?

14. When you and the gang are searching for motivation.

15. Looking at your grades at the end of the semester, and realizing that even though they aren’t quite what you want them to be, you know it was a good year.