How to get through the semester

7 Quotes To Push You Through Your End-Of-Semester Hump

It's hard, but you can make it.

19
https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1514517604298-cf80e0fb7f1e?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&auto=format&fit=crop&w=668&q=80

There comes a time every semester when you just feel like you can't, or don't want to, do it anymore.

But, you got this, and hopefully, these 7 quotes will remind you why and inspire you to keep going. One for each day that you can persevere and finish stronger than ever.

1. "Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal." - Nathan Chen

media.giphy.com

Despite the tough times, remember the goal, the light at the end of the tunnel, and push on towards that.

2. "You have to believe in yourself, challenge yourself, and push yourself until the very end; that's the only way you'll succeed." - G-Dragon

media.giphy.com

Nothing good can come if you don't first believe in yourself. Despite what obstacle comes your way, remind yourself that you can do this.

3. "Humans are creatures of habit. If you quit when things get tough, it gets that much easier to quit the next time. On the other hand, if you force yourself to push through it, the grit begins to grow in you." - Travis Bradberry

media.giphy.com

Although quitting seems like the easiest thing to do when times get tough, it can't help you in the end. Push the thoughts of giving up aside and push on towards the goal, and grow yourself into a stronger person.

4. "People who avoid the brick walls- all power to ya, but we all have to hit them sometimes in order to push through to the next level, to evolve." - Jennifer Aniston

media.giphy.com

Everyone gets knocked down once in a while, whether it be a problem emotionally or a bad test grade. However, hitting your lows will bring you up to your best highs. You are capable of rising above.

5. "I feel like dreams are always a little tricky, you know? But if you just push through the struggles and the hard times, it'll be so worth it in the end because you will be able to get your dreams." - Chloe Kim

media.giphy.com

Your dreams are the reason you're where you are today, and they're why you're headed to where you'll be tomorrow. Don't give up on the dream just because it's not a straight path.

6. "Never assume you can't do something. Push yourself to redefine the boundaries." -Brian Chesky

media.giphy.com

You never know how much you're capable of until you try to beat the obstacles in your path.

7. "I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that's how you grow. When there's that moment of 'Wow, I'm not really sure I can do this,' and you push through those moments, that's when you have a breakthrough." - Marissa Mayer

media.giphy.com

Growing as a person makes you stronger and better in the end, and growth cannot show without the difficulties along the way. Keep going and growing.

8. And just in case you needed a little bit more inspiration, I hope you enjoy this one the most!

media.giphy.com

So if you're like me and are really feeling the burden of the semester on you, and can't see the light at the end, I hope that these quotes have helped you be inspired to push through and make it to the end, stronger than when you started.