Why Scandal Is A Must Watch

Why Scandal Is A Must Watch

Don't Worry, I Didn't Spoil Anything

10
Why Scandal Is A Must Watch
ET online

The show "Scandal" is intriguing and worth binging on Netflix. The show revolves around a woman named Olivia Pope and her team of associates that handle cases for people that are public officials that are in dire need of fixing. She is in a relationship with the president of the United States who is a married man. For the people that just want to want something and have a show on as background noise, this show is not for you. Scandal does an amazing job of keeping its viewers captivated and ready for the next season. The best part about this show, there are never any slow or dragging moments.

1. The cast is beautiful

Kerry Washington, Tony Goldwyn, Bellamy Young, and Scott Foley are only a few members of the cast of Scandal and they are all beautiful people. Not to mention Portia de Rossi is also on the show. Other than them just being camera ready, picture perfect all the time, the acting on the show is wonderful. They all make the viewers believe how dangerous the problem ahead of them truly is. They all make you like each character despite the long list of flaws that each one has.

2. The combination of love, blood, humor, and politics is a perfect balance

The writers have also done an incredible job creating these characters. With the present then connecting the flashbacks of the characters to show what shaped them and made them who they are is wonderful. If you love a forbidden romance this show has it. How about a love triangle here you go. If you are into action and suspense you can look no further. The show discusses politics and has a dash of humor every episode to make the show less dark. The writers have incorporated everything so that everyone can enjoy watching the show. They have done so in such a way that even if one of those things isn’t that interesting to you, they make it so that you are still urged to continue watching.

3. The music

The incorporation of music in the show is by far the most impressive. Whenever there is an intense moment where the character you want to succeed is crying and breaking apart. Meanwhile, someone that you despise is carrying out their plan. The music being played at this moment is surprising because an upbeat song that escalates the mood in an interesting way. The subtle fade into a song after a long monologue and then the lengthy conversations between two characters keeps the viewers interesting in the fight between the characters because let’s face it, everyone on the show argues all the time.

"Scandal" has done an amazing job about not having a bad season. It is one of those shows that you would think that you would not have to watch in order because most of the time they solve a case in 45 minutes, but every one of them is connected.