Hello December!

Hello December!

December is the last month of the year, and by no means an excuse to slow down.

7
Hello December!

I honestly can’t believe it’s already December of 2016. Winter is coming, Christmas is coming, Jesus is coming. So, I need to get myself ready for finals, for the wind and the snow, for the year of 2017, and for Christ.

There might be hard times that you feel like you want to let go, but please don’t. Think about how far you have gone, and don’t make that long process a waste. This is the deciding moment, finish strong.

If there’s a moment that you feel super tired, write down “This is my 30-minute of tiredness and I’m not doing anything” on a piece of paper, stick it on somewhere you can see from your bed, and go take a nap for 30 minutes.

Remember, this is 30 minutes of complete tiredness and you can’t use this time for any other activities (such as playing with your phone). Save it all for later, when you revive your energy. This is the time when all of us are busy, but don’t forget to live every day to the fullest.

Spend some time hanging out with friends, playing games, exercising, shopping, eating out, doing service, and especially praying. Sharing your thoughts and feelings with Him can help you a lot more than you can imagine.

And lastly, stay healthy. Sickness is the last thing ever wanted, because your family and friends want to see you happy, intact, and energetic!