Sarah Hyland's Hair Stylist On Their 4-Step Styling Routine

Sarah Hyland's Hair Stylist On 4 Steps To Getting Her Signature Waves — In UNDER $40

Because what's better in the beauty world than a quality bargain?

752

Sarah Hyland is a well-known actress, singer, and performer in the Hollywood scene. With amazing projects like Modern Family, Geek Charming, a performance at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards, and her new show, Lady Parts, Sarah has taken the industry by storm — and not just with her talent.

She has had iconic fashion and beauty looks along the way, and one of her stylists, Ryan Richman, gave a behind-the-scenes tutorial on how he glammed-up Sarah for the new show in just four steps. Yes, you read that right.

Achieving Sarah's glam look is really that simple. Visit the Monat website to take a look at some of the products Richman uses, along with many others to give your hair a star-studded celeb feel.

2. Blow dry hair with a concentrated nozzle and round brush.

@felicia.carissa

Richmond then blowdried Sarah's hair with a blowdryer using a concentrated nozzle, and a medium-sized round brush with mixed bristles.

3. Curl hair.

@gisou

Sarah's hair was then curled with a curling iron, wrapping the hair around it and away from her face.

4. Add shine and tame frizz with Monat's Glossy Shine Mist.

@futuristicmakeup

Finally, Richmond applied Monat Glossy Shine Mist from mid-shaft to the ends of the hair to add shine and tame frizz.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.