The San Francisco 49ers Won The Battle Of The Bay Against The Raiders

Let's be honest, we all knew who was going to take home the dub in this battle.

1610
https://www.pexels.com/photo/football-stadium-during-night-200986/

This Thursday Night Football game was one to remember for #faithful fans.

The San Francisco 49ers just won the 'battle of the bay' against the Oakland Raiders.

It wasn't just a big game for the 49ers but Nick Mullens showed off outstanding touchdown passes. It must feel amazing to win your first starting game in the Levi Stadium. It's nerve-racking when your teams first AND second string quarterbacks are out on injuries. Looking at the T.V. watching Mullens throw, that first touchdown pass he could've been mistaken for a ten-year veteran.

In the middle of the game, he gained a blue check mark and became verified on twitter! To open your phone to thousands of new followers and 'congratulations' would be enough to have me emotional.

The Southern Miss Alum had a lot to celebrate. Watching the post game you could tell how choked up he was. You could see on his face that he felt so many emotions at this time. This was a special night for him, this was the game that started his career.

He is a dedicated guy, although he's been in the program for two years and this is his first game that wasn't preseason. he has gone above and beyond to make sure he's gotten the practice that he needs to be ready for an official game. He's worked so hard to get where he is today and he deserves every bit of success he has gotten thus far. There is no doubt in my mind that number 4 jerseys will be going out of stock in no time.

Mullens made sure to make it a point that this is just one game. It was an important game but he knows there is a long road ahead of him.

One of the greatest quarterbacks of all time Brett Farve, also a former Southern Miss Golden Eagle congratulated Nick on his performance.

Us Niners fans have earned some bragging rights when it comes to who rules the Bay.

With Jimmy Garoppolo's injury I think Nick Mullens just became the first string quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers.

That's why we play the game, Congratulations @NickMullens !!!