13 Best Sam Hunt Lyrics That Sun Up Your Perfect Summer

13 Sam Hunt Lyrics That Will Make You Want To ‘Leave The Night On’ All Summer Long

There are some of his songs that just put you in the summer vibes mood.

2196

Sam Hunt's songs remind us of summer all year long. They are the perfect songs to blast on a hot summer day. No one can help but to sing along when his songs come on the radio.

There are some of his songs that just put you in the summer vibes mood. Here is a list of Sam Hunt's lyrics that can sum up any summer break:

1. “I know in September I’m goin’ remember how much I love her, I’m single for the suh-uh-uh single for the summer.”

“Single for the Summer” is an anthem for the summer nights. It has a vibe to it that you can’t help but to put on all of your summer playlist.

2. “The only reason you’re good at goodbye is every boy you ever met was too easy to forget, well, I ain’t going out like that.”

“Make You Miss Me” is a song that everyone can relate too, man or woman. We don’t want our ex’s to forget who we are. Especially, over the summer when they are moving on and having a good time. This song turns it on them.

3. “Do fifteen in a thirty, I ain’t in no hurry I’ma take it slow just as fast as I can.”

Summer vibes is all about chillin’ in the summer. “Body Like A Back Road” is summer song for taking it easy.

4. “You kissed my mouth in brand new places, filled your camera with our faces.”

“Goodbye” is the song that sums up a summer fling.

5. “I got a clean t-shirt and a shot of cologne, we’re way too young to be sitting at home on Saturday night, it’s Saturday night.”

“Saturday Night” is a weekend anthem. A song to get hyped for going out with friends.

6. “Girl, you got the beat right, killin’ in your Levi’s high on your loving’s got me buzzin’ like a streetlight, it’s still early out in Cali, baby, don’t you wanna rally again.”

“Leave the Night On” is just summer in a song. It is the perfect song for summer.

7. “It don’t take but two to have have a little soirée, if you’re in the mood sit tight right where you are, babe.”

I, personally, love this lyric from the song “House Party." A summer fling, party for two.

8. “We stayed up all night long made our drinks too strong feeling ten feet tall.”

This sums up pretty much everyone’s summer. We all can remember the best part of summer was staying up all night and sleeping all day.

9. “Had to get her number, it took me like six weeks, now me and her go way back like Cadillac seats.”

Everyone knows that girl that played hard to get or was that girl. The girl that made it the best summer of your life.

10. “...she would get down with somebody I know I guess that’s just how it goes when you break up in a small town.”

It doesn’t matter how big your town is, someone you know ends up dating a guy or girl that you have dated. Especially in the summer when everyone is hanging out in the same crowd.

11. “Got on a pair of cheap shades I’m probably gonna lose.”

This is my favorite line from Sam Hunt’s song “Vacation”. I never bring my expensive pair of sunglasses with me to the beach because I always no matter what end up leaving my shades.

12. “I turn the TV off, to turn it on again staring at the blades of the fan as it spins around.”

I love both versions of this song, “Come Over”. I love the Kenny Chesney version and the Sam Hunt one. This line says it all when it comes to summer. I’m bored and I want you to come over. The perfect love song for summer.

13. “T-shirt for a pillow, music up real low, creeping through the window.”

It is summer loving at its best. The song that sums up all summer romance.

No matter how your summer goes there is a Sam Hunt to describe it. Sam Hunt puts out the best songs for your summer playlist.