10 Safe Drinks To Order For Your First Time Out

If you never been to a bar these are the best go-to drinks to get.
20933

I didn't start drinking until I came to college and turned 21. And if you're anything like me, you probably had no idea what to order or what to drink. I basically relied on trial and error on what drinks I liked or didn't like. Through my trials and the hundreds of dollars spent and drinks wasted, I discovered the safe drinks. They're either really good and you can't taste the alcohol, or they're real cheap and bearable.

1. Vodka Cranberry

A classic drink. The simplest to make and the cheapest drink to order or buy and make yourself. All it takes is Vodka and Cranberry juice.

2. Dirty Shirley

It's like Shirley Temple grew up and started having fun. All it is is Sprite, grenadine and tequila. You can also use vodka instead of tequila.

3. Vodka Sprite

Super Simple. Vodka and sprite.

4. Rum and Coke

Usually a simple drink for guys, but hey, girls drink it too.

5. Long Island Iced Tea

I made this mistake when I first ordered this drink thinking it actually had tea in it… it doesn't. It's a cocktail of all the known different types of liquor: Tequila, Vodka, Rum, Gin and Triple Sec. A splash of coke is added to give that iced tea color.

6. Moscow Mule

Ginger Beer, Vodka and Lime Juice. Served in a copper mug.

7. Gin and Tonic

Another Classic, a gentleman's classic. Add a lime for extra flavor

8. Beer (Budlight, Budweiser, Natty Light etc.)

You can't go wrong with beer. It's everywhere, it's cheap and it gets the job done.

9. Tequila Sunrise

Tequila, Orange juice and Grenadine.

10. Lemon Drop

Another drink with vodka, this time all you need to add is lemonade. Usually Taken as a shot.