Sabrina Carpenter, Music's Next Big Thing

A middle schooler weighs in on her favorite new artist

82

According to the middle school crowd, Sabrina Carpenter is the newest great up-and-coming artist that everyone should know about. Apparently, Seventeen Magazine thinks she has the potential to be the next Taylor Swift. Luckily for us, I have my little sister Katie to tell us everything we need to know to be *hip* and in with the new knowledge. Here's everything she says we need to know:

1) Birthday: May 11, 1999

2) Age: 17

3) Movies/ T.V. shows: Noobz/ The Unprofessional, Horns, Girl Meets world, Law in order, Austin and Ally, Sofia the First, and Gulliver Quinn

4) She released her first album Eyes Wide Open on April 14, 2015 which she co-wrote with Meghan Trainor

5) She released her first Single Catch My Breathe on October 10, 32010

6) She released her newest single Smoke and Fire on February 2, 2016

7) She is currently working on her second album

Additionally, she's apparently the coolest person on the planet (judging by the many posters of her that my sister has in her room), so we should probably pay attention. You heard it first here! Thanks, Katie, for all the *cool* knowledge!