Ryland Reviews Ghost Recon Wildlands

Ryland Reviews Ghost Recon Wildlands

The next iteration of the legendary Ghost Recon name

9
Ryland Reviews Ghost Recon Wildlands
hdwallpaperbackgrounds.net

When Ubisoft puts their name on a game, there is equal love and hate from the consumer. Games like Assassin's Creed, which suffers from the formula of same basic mechanics for every game, but different coat of paint, or Far Cry, which still young as a series, that is all about its guns, explosions and one-liners. Then they add Tom Clancy to the title and the game becomes all the better, for some reason. Rainbow Six Siege has grown in the competitive circuit, but is hard to play without friends to fill squad spots. The Division had good reviews but lots of bugs, many of which gave many players huge advantages early on then followed with a boring story and repetitive and frustrating game play. Don't get me wrong, they are all fun games to play, I'm the biggest Assassin's Creed fan you could find.

So, with all the negativity that follows this brand, what can it do to get back into the lime light. They decided to make an open world, more so than The Division, tactical shooter. This was the birth of Ghost Recon: Wildlands. The player creates their ghost then is thrust into the country of Bolivia. from salt flats to swamps, this is one of the most immersive and ranged maps that has come in this generation of gaming. Your goal is to cause the collapse of the Santa Blanca cartel while staying undetected and assisting the local rebellion in their take over of the Bolivian government. All you have is a list of the leaders, a growing collection of guns with full customization from the stock to a range finder, and you choice of who to go after first. This is where Wildlands puts its best foot forward. There is a basic process to each boss, but your decisions are what make each play different for every player. In each district the player starts by gathering intel on the location of underbosses who then give up the location of the districts cartel leader. How the player goes in is entirely up to them. Will they go in guns blazing, will they pick off enemies from a distance with sniper rifles or will they sneak in and out without killing anybody. The best experience comes from playing with friends online. communicating like a real squad and assisting each other with missions, and progressing farther in their own stories at the same time. All together this game one of the best of the year.

I can't wait to see what DLC they bring out for this game. with the open world and the theme of Black Ops combat, there are options for amazing, and big, new content. I rate this game 8/10 doggos.