San Francisco Bay Area Based Artist Russ Cosón Drops a New Single “Love Like This”

Russ Cosón's new release "Love Like This" is out Now!

16

Russ Cosón is an R&B artist born in San Jose, CA, and raised in San Francisco Bay Area. The 33-year-old R&B artist Russ Cosón releases a new track in February 2022 called “Love Like This”. This song "Love Like This", a modern twist of "Southside" by Lloyd, is for anyone who has experienced heartbreak. Russ Cosón has for a moment turned all the attention to a new sound of Alternative-RnB which he has created with his track "Love Like This."

At the end of 2014, Russ' dropped a dope song titled "Right Now", which was selected as 106 KMEL's “Bay Pick of the Week”. Since then, Russ has developed a fan base that to this day continues to grow. His music has been listened to and shared internationally over mainstream, online, and satellite radio. Russ Cosón has made it evidently clear that he can make hits, performing all throughout the Bay Area, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Santa Fe, and even Boston.

Today, Russ Cosón continues to make music and is committed to his successful music career. Russ hopes to inspire others by leading by example. He believes in striving for success and only competing with nobody but your old self. He is always looking for new ways to improve his habits and creative operation. Some tips he would like to share with upcoming and striving artists are to be authentic, follow your heart & intuition, practice faith daily, and always believe in yourself. Russ has no plans in stopping and enjoys every minute of his musical journey.

Stay connected with Russ Cosón