Men who were passed over to be the Bachelor
popular

13 Unlucky Men Who Have Missed Out On Being 'The Bachelor,' There Just Aren't Enough Seasons

Jason, Jared, Joe, and Joe again.

1571

After the not-so-shocking announcement of the next bachelor, people have been debating who actually deserved to be Bachelor. There were talks of a lot of different men to be the next bachelor: Jason, Blake, Joe, Peter and, of course, Colton Underwood, who ended up getting the position.

This poses the question, who else has missed the opportunity to be the bachelor by just a hair. Every season, there a couple of fan-favorites that everyone petitions to be the bachelor. Every season there are one or two men who we love, but Chris Harrison looks straight past.

Here a look back at men from the past few seasons that could've should've would've been the bachelor.

Mike Johnson

Mike seemed like the PERFECT pick, but Pilot Peter Weber ultimately got the gig.

2. Jason Tartick 

Jason is the ultimate heartbreak that everyone is going through now that they have declared Colton the next bachelor.

3. Blake Horstmann

Another guy from Becca's season that was a huge fan-favorite.

4. Luke Pell

Luke was JoJo's soulmate, but things turned sour for him when he went on "Bachelor Winter Games."

5. Peter Kraus

Peter was the runner-up on Rachel's season and a huge favorite. However, we haven't seen any more of him since his bachelorette season.

6. Eric Bigger 

Eric, another favorite from Rachel's season, had a couple chances on BIP and "Winter Games."

7. Wills Reid

A favorite from Becca's season that made it on BIP for a short period of time.

8. Dean Unglert

An adorable smile that just can't seem to keep a relationship. He never made it to be the bachelor, but he was a full-time BIP contestant.

9. Wells Adams

Wells may not have been bachelor, but he got Sarah Hyland. So, he wins.

10. Jared Haibon

Before Ashley I., Jared was the favorite on Kaitlyn's season. Two BIP seasons later, he found love with his soulmate.

11. Joe Bailey

The biggest shock was this bachelor-favorite turning evil on BIP.

12. Chase McNary

Chase has slowly excluded himself from bachelor nation, but we can't forget how much we loved him on his season.

13. Grocery Store Joe

I saved the best for last. The one who didn't make it past the first day, but still stole America's heart!