Rossi's Finally Comes To The Hangry Marist Students

There's a newer and better version of the dining hall.

214
Bartonsbites

Vodka chicken parm, chicken cutlet, tomato mozzarella basil, Italian mix, imports mix.

Those five sandwiches were the reason why the line was out the door, why people were willing to wait for hours on end until their meal arrived, and why that, despite all of the pain and misery, that first bite is 150% worth it in the end.

Before the North End dining hall at Marist College opened with an infinite amount of amazing food possibilities, Marist students had limited food options. There was the same old, same old with just the regular dining hall, the Cabaret, Donnelly Cafe, Dyson Cafe, etc. Those places were serving the same old options as all of the other places did.

Now that Rossi's is open, everyone has a place where they have different and better options to choose from on what to eat or drink for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Not only does Rossi's have spectacular sandwiches, but they also have pasta, pizza, salads, burgers, smoothies etc.

They have options where students, as well as faculty members of Marist College, are free to choose from whatever their hearts desire. We have never had an opportunity where there are that many options at Marist before and I am beyond ecstatic that we all have that opportunity now.

So if you had not had the chance to check out Rossi's in the New Gartland Building D dining hall, please do! Because it is 150% worth it despite the hangry crowds and the tedious waiting.