To My Roommate As We Pack Up For Summer

To My Roommate As We Pack Up For Summer

Thank you for making this semester one for the books.

121
To My Roommate As We Pack Up For Summer
Megan Sutton

Roomie,

First of all I want to start by saying THANK YOU. This has been one of the best semesters of my college career, and you had a huge role in helping me achieve that.

Thank you for accepting my wild and unorganized self into your life. I may not always have it together, but you see how hard I try to get it together, and you either tell me I’m doing a good job or say forget it because it’s a Wednesday (our fav day).

From trips to the gym to going out for margaritas every week, so many memories were made within our four walls. Our ridiculous one-liners have got to be our funniest thing though because we are in tears every single time. No one else understands, yet we are very likely to remember them forever.

I am thankful I have a friend like you who just gets me. You are fun, crazy, wild, and bubbly and I think that is why we get along so well. With the random dance moves we come up with to use the next time we go out to country karaoke to random car rides to the many many inside jokes we have, I will always remember this semester.

You are understanding, positive and always bring joy to the rooms you walk into. I am so lucky to have a friend like you. We may have only been roommates for a semester, but now we share a friendship that will last forever. This is why I am forever thankful.

Ultimately, we have God to thank because He knew exactly what He was doing when we became friends.

Thank you for making this semester one for the books. I look forward to the many memories to come this summer!

XOXO,

Your roommate