I just got back from seeing Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. I cannot really put into words what it was like, but I can give a list of my reactions and immediate thoughts after seeing the film. There will be spoilers so if you have not seen it please avoid this. Seriously, get away.
1. OH MY GAWD TARKIN WAS AMAZING!!!
2. RIP...just RIP.
3. Krennic just doesn't know how to stay down and it's fantastic. He's such an angry Imperial. I love it.
4. "I'm one with the Force. The Force is with me."
5. "Be careful not to choke on your aspirations." VADER DID THAT!
7. 2-KSO and his improvised lines.
8. When 2-KSO hit Cassian. That was not scripted. If you rewatch the scene you will see Diego Luna hiding his laughter.
9. ALL THE EASTER EGGS!!! (At least the ones my family and I all noticed.)
-The dudes from the cantina on Tatooine in episode IV. One of them loses an arm thanks to Kenobi.
-Figures on a table which are exactly like the ones that are holograms on the Millennium Falcon. See Ep IV for the scene where R2 and Chewie are playing a game of "chess" on the Falcon.
-Motherflipping Bail Organa
-Bail Organa saying he has to go back to Alderaan...RIP.
-"I'd trust her with my life."
-MOTHERTRUCKING C-3PO AND R2-D2
10. I just really loved this film. It was a 12/10. Like dayum. It just really did it for me. An excellent way to spend Christmas Eve with my family. And according to my brother the next 4 Christmases will be much the same. MORE STAR WARS!