10 Heartthrobs That Will Have You Itching To Run Your Fingers Through Their Luscious Locks

These guys can wear their hair however they want and still look amazing.

235
YouTube.com

Some guys can wear their hair in any style and still look amazing! But here are 10 guys who have managed to rock the bangs hairstyle while maintaining their heartthrob status!

1. Garrett Hedlund

Garrett Hedlund is amazing. While some fans don't agree with his portrayal of Murtagh in "Eragon", no one can argue that he didn't make those bangs look good.

2. Scott Speedman

Scott Speedman has been a heartthrob ever since his role as Ned Nickerson in "Nancy Drew"(1995). He has rocked many hairstyles over his acting career and looked great in every one of them!

3. Lucas Till

Lucas Till has been a heartthrob ever since his role in Taylor Swift's music video. His haircut in "MacGyver" has served him well and I fear the day when the trailers showing him with long hair as MacGyver come to fruition. Although, in all realness, he'll probably still look amazing.

4. Chris Hemsworth

Words aren't needed for this one.

5. Sebastian Stan

Although I prefer shorter hair on Sebastian Stan, he still looks great even with his bangs and shoulder-length locks.

6. Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom as Will Turner in "Pirates of the Caribbean" is one of the best things that has ever happened in the cinema world. Throughout the movie, his hair is pretty awesome.

He has a long history of playing characters with long hair, such as Legolas, Paris, Balian De Ibelin, and many more, and looks good every time.

7. Dylan O'Brien

Dylan O'Brien is a great actor and he has had many hairstyles over the years, but just like the hairstyle he rocked in "American Assassin", he looks good in all of them!

8. Austin Butler

Austin Butler has that blue-eyed, blonde hair look going for him and his hairstyle in the second season of the "Shannara Chronicles" was absolutely adorable on him!

9. Colin O'Donoghue

'Nuff said. #Hooked

10. Torrance Coombs

Finally, the best has been saved for last. Torrance Coombs was my favorite character in "Reign"! He stole the hearts of many fans and he flawlessly owns the bangs hairstyle.

All of these heartthrob actors have had many different hairstyles and almost every single one has looked amazing! Bangs aren't easy to pull off, I've seen enough botched bangs to know, but these guys have managed to handle the look and rock the style!

If you have any other actors you think have rocked this hairstyle, feel free to comment!