12 R.M. Drake Quotes To Love

12 R.M. Drake Quotes To Love

“I think when I met you, I became myself again. And we stumbled towards this mad world and made sense of it. Together.”
3615

Now that you've started reading this, you might be thinking, who is R.M. Drake? Well, you've probably have seen his posts on Instagram without even knowing. His signature gray paper and typewriter print poetry captures the attention of many people: He has almost 1.5 million followers.

I can’t tell you when R.M. Drake popped into my life, but I am so glad he did, and I love when a new quote pops up on my instafeed. If you have an Instagram, I highly suggest you follow him (@rmdrk).

So here are my top 12 quotes by R.M. Drake!

1. “sometimes we hate ourselves for the feelings we ignore.maybe that’s the problem, we don't listen to ourselves until it’s too late.”

2. “you have to find that place that brings out the human in you.the soul in you. the love in you."

3. “and her heart was the best part, it would always calm the storm for those who were afraid of a little rain.”

4. “don’t think. it complicates things. just feel, and if it feels like home, then follow its path.”

5. “the funny thing about advice is,we always tell others the things we can’t do ourselves.”

6. “i can tell you’re not yourself lately and i hope wherever you’ve gone, you feel free.”

7. “love what loves you but never hate what hates you. for hate is the burden to exhaust the stars in you.”

8. “madness if somewhere between chaos and having a dream.”

9. "because sometimes the people we need to save us, are really the people who need the saving themselves.”

10. “she wanted to leave her mark in the world without getting her heart attached to it.”

11. i think when i met you, i became myself again. and we stumbled towards this mad world and made sense of it. together.”

12. “and for some reason i always felt a little more when i would hear your laugh.”

Some of these quotes made me sit back and think. Some brought back memories of a day, or a person. Some are dark, some are romantic, and some make me smile. But, they are just a glimpse into the beautiful mind of R.M. Drake and his beautiful work.