The Zodiac Signs As Characters From 'Riverdale'

If Your Zodiac Sign Was A Character On 'Riverdale'

In honor of the season three premiere, I created a handy list of characters and their corresponding zodiac signs!

15600
The CW Television Network

While some of these characters don't perfectly line up with their corresponding signs, they're pretty close. I wanted to make sure to include every sign in this one–that way EVERYONE can have a character to follow along with this season.

Aries (March 21 - April 19): F. P. Jones

F. P. Jones got a pretty bad reputation when the show started, but he redeemed himself as it continued. Just like that, Aries people tend to get bad reputations (thanks to their big personalities), but they're not that bad. They're actually pretty idealistic and good-hearted once you break through their tougher exteriors.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Hermione Lodge

Hermione is SUCH a strong character. For the most part, she stays very low-profile. Just like a Taurus, her best trait is her strong will. She needs to be strong enough to hold her own with her husband, Hiram. And she does just that.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Hiram Lodge

Unlike Hiram Lodge, Gemini people don't usually have bad reputations. They're very good at changing their behavior to avoid trouble and to stay in the public's favor. Hiram kept his questionable business practices under wraps for a while, but ultimately, he couldn't stay above the law. He's a savvy businessman and a master manipulator, just like Gemini people tend to be. (In the best way possible.)

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Kevin Keller

Sure, Kevin could have aligned with a sign besides Cancer, but also... We love Kevin. We love his emotions. His feelings drive him to act out or do things that his friends don't necessarily approve of, but it really do be like that sometimes.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Cheryl Blossom

Cheryl is loud. Cheryl is in charge. Cheryl is confident. Cheryl is basically the human version of caps lock.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Fred Andrews

Fred Andrews is idealistic and pure. He reminds me of a golden retriever. Sure, Virgo people have their dark sides (and so does Fred), but for the most part, they're some pure beings.

Libra (September 23 - October 22): Archie Andrews

Archie always wants to do the right thing. Libras have a REALLY strong sense of justice, so this lines up.

SPOILER: In the premiere of season three, Archie does the most Libra thing that he possibly can. He pleads guilty to a murder that he DID NOT COMMIT because he feels he should be punished for not stopping it. He might as well have screamed, "I'm a Libra" on his way out of the courtroom.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Veronica Lodge

Veronica is easily the most seductive character on "Riverdale". But wait, there's more! She's also smart. She masterminds plans just like her dad does. Scorpios are known for their seductive natures and their ability to run things from behind the scenes.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): Toni Topaz

Alright, so we don't know all that much about Toni. In fact, I had to make this GIF myself. That's how little she's been involved in the world of "Riverdale" so far. Even so, she seems to be more of a free-spirit than some other characters, landing her in the Sagittarius role.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): Josie McCoy

When you think of Josie, you think of Josie and the Pussycats. Capricorns are hard workers and can be career-focused. That's the vibe I'm getting.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): Jughead Jones

Jughead is Riverdale's resident philosopher. Ask any Aquarius what they're thinking, and they'll probably go on a Jughead-like tangent. Aquarius people are quirky, and Jughead completely embraces his quirks. He's an Aquarius through and through.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): Betty Cooper

Pisces people have a very positive and bubbly aura about them, but they're not all sunshine and rainbows. Pisces people can actually be the moodiest in the Zodiac. Just like Betty, they're deeper than they appear.