8 Reasons Why Rise'n Roll Is The Best Bakery In Northwest Indiana

The cinnamon caramel donut is the best! Period.

375
Rise 'n Roll

Rise'n roll is the best Amish bakery ever! Whether you're hungry for a donut, pie, or cookies, Rise'n Roll will always have your back and will have fresh donuts, pies, cookies, and pastries waiting for you.

1. The smell inside

Okay, honestly when you walk in Rise'n Roll, you get hit with the best smell in all bakery history. It’s a mixture of fresh hot coffee, fresh donuts, fresh pies, and fresh danishes.

2. The cinnamon caramel donut

Let’s just take a second and talk about the cinnamon caramel donut otherwise known as “Amish crack”. Now this donut literally melts in your mouth and before you know it you will already have eaten a half dozen of them. Remember not to breath in when taking a bite of this amazing donut or you will be choking on the cinnamon powder! The cinnamon caramel donut holes or donuts make any occasion better. Period.

3. The Bavarian Cream Donut

If you like Bavarian cream then this is the best thing on earth. Chocolate or caramel frosted with Bavarian cream in the middle is such a great balance. It’s rich in flavor and you will never go wrong with taking a couple home.

4. The workers

When you step foot in the door at Rise'n Roll someone always greets you with a smile. They are always making sure you are getting what you want and answering questions you might have. No matter if you're having a bad day or not they always seem to make your day so much better because they are the ones giving you the best donuts in all of Northwest Indiana!

5. The fresh pies

Okay really, fresh pies? You got me there. Their fresh pies are to die for. Apple, cherry, sour cream blueberry, pecan, peach, peanut butter cream pie and many others are waiting for someone to buy them and bring them to the next gathering. Adding a pie from Rise'n Roll to a birthday party or a family get together will make you the hero of the night!

6. The jam and jelly

Speaking of pie, why not talk about the amazing jellies and jams Rise'n Roll has to offer. Whether you need strawberry jam for your toast in the morning or blueberry jelly for your lunch Rise'n Roll will never disappoint. My personal favorite is the Christmas jam! This jam is made with strawberries and cranberries and is the perfect combination to get you in the Christmas spirit!

7. The Apple Fritters

Okay, the apple fritters are something to hype up! First of all, they are as big as my head and are just so amazing and flavorful! Rise'n Roll's apple fritters are covered in frosting and have a taste of cinnamon and apple which is a great combination overall!

8. The ice cream filled donuts

Summer is the perfect time to get an ice cream filled donut. The sweetness of the soft serve ice cream injected in a donut is the best thing invented! This donut can be a little messy but it is so worth it! Ice cream and donuts are great by themselves but when you add them together it makes it 100 times better.