All rights for all

I Want All Rights For All People

We all have an agenda, a goal and this is mine.

294
I Want All Rights For All People

"Citizen, what is it you want? why do you do this?"
Alas my dear citizen, I do it all for you. Yes, you the person reading this article- as well as the whole world. Why else would I pursue this path where so few jobs are available? A path where there is no money in a country already suffering from serious problems (alas the poor United States...). My dear citizen, I wish I can take you to that brisque night in 2010 when I and my friends stood upon the marble steps and affirmed before the God of our fathers, before our honor, before each other and before the world to never give up until the world was free.

Alas that day seems so distant, so hopeful and different than today. Most people I know have left the country to seek better lives abroad, the party I thought I supported turned out to support the very things I oppose.

People often ask me why I don't identify with a particular party, or why I put so much care into something before making a solid stance on it.

My friends, this is the future of the world that I dedicated my life to and I want to spend as much time as possible finding the best solutions for our posterity so that someday instead of debating "how can I afford food?" they will be debating clean energy and cultural advancements.

What do I mean by rights? I use that term alot, and it justifies an article of its own.

My dear readers, I shall keep this short and simple- I want all rights for all people.

Liberty

All people free to speak about their political and religious views. The coffeeshops flooded with the people debating and discussing new frame works for the future. All viewpoints debated, free and open discussions without interferance of an authority saying you can not. Yes! Freedom of speech may this light forever shine forth. All people free to worship in the manner they see fit, free to go to their houses of worship (including atheists) without fear of being attacked solely for their religious beliefs. People free to live, regardless of the color of their skin- freedom to associate with anybody they please. The liberty to cross the border or travel abroad without a visa, the liberty to settle and live in France or Canada if they see fit and not being discriminated against for being from the United States. Liberty is the summit of all of our hopes and dreams, in this ideal world it is liberty and not license that will be our guide and teach us as we listen to her words. My friends, citizen- guard and challenge her as the most prized of our hopes and dreams. This is the world I want with liberty for all people.

Equality

All people having equal access to what it takes for them to survive- people free to live, be educated and eat regardless of their social class. It shouldn't matter what class people were born in, we all have the opportunity to succeed and should work in making these barriers disappear and to see that everybody has the ability to live because the right to life is fundamental to humanity. We all have a right to have a job in the field we studied, and all have a right to money so that we may live. We are all created equal and all should be equal under the law. In order for true liberty we must have equality as well!

Fraternity

We all must extend a hand of solidarity to all of humanity, especially those who are different from us. We should embrace the world and foreign countries as having different stories that we must learn for every human has their own story, and every country has theirs. Lets end needless hatred and embrace each other in the name of the future and in the name of the truth!

My dear friends, these are the three principles that guide my life. All rights for all people, we need to speak out against injustice and embrace the true. In this way we will progress to a bright future for all of us, and hopefully detour our path away from this present darkness and into the light of the future. May reason be our guide, and may we forever hold up the torch of liberty to be our light into a better tomorrow and brighter world.

I shall close with a soliquy from Victor Hugo's Les Miserables

""Citizens, do you picture the future to yourselves? The streets of cities inundated with light, green branches on the thresholds, nations sisters, men just, old men blessing children, the past loving the present, thinkers entirely at liberty, believers on terms of full equality, for religion heaven, God the direct priest, human conscience become an altar, no more hatreds, the fraternity of the workshop and the school, for sole penalty and recompense fame, work for all, right for all, peace over all, no more bloodshed, no more wars, happy mothers! To conquer matter is the first step; to realize the ideal is the second. Reflect on what progress has already accomplished. .....
This sovereignty of myself over myself is called Liberty. Where two or three of these sovereignties are combined, the state begins. But in that association there is no abdication. Each sovereignty concedes a certain quantity of itself, for the purpose of forming the common right. This quantity is the same for all of us. This identity of concession which each makes to all, is called Equality. Common right is nothing else than the protection of all beaming on the right of each. This protection of all over each is called Fraternity. The point of intersection of all these assembled sovereignties is called society. This intersection being a junction, this point is a knot. Hence what is called the social bond. Some say social contract; which is the same thing, the word contract being etymologically formed with the idea of a bond. Let us come to an understanding about equality; for, if liberty is the summit, equality is the base. Equality, citizens, is not wholly a surface vegetation, a society of great blades of grass and tiny oaks; a proximity of jealousies which render each other null and void; legally speaking, it is all aptitudes possessed of the same opportunity; politically, it is all votes possessed of the same weight; religiously, it is all consciences possessed of the same right."