Your Education Is A Privilege, Not A Right, Stop Taking It For Granted
Education

A large portion of our world today is still unable to receive an education. It is something that is so easy for all of us to obtain that we do not really think about how many other people there are who are not exposed to the same opportunities.

26332

This time of year, it is easy for students to feel stressed and down about going to classes. Whether they are in college, high school, or even elementary school, the drag of the winter can make getting out of bed for class so much harder than normal. Many of us cannot help but feel negative towards attending class when we would all much rather be doing anything else.

With that being said, there are so many people in the world who do not have the opportunity to receive education and probably never will. Education is such a prominent thing in our society that most of the time, we do not realize that it is actually a privilege, not a right.

Becoming educated is something so many of us take for granted. A large portion of our world today is still unable to receive an education. It is something that is so easy for all of us to obtain that we do not really think about how many other people there are who are not exposed to the same opportunities.

Before we take the time to complain about our school work or having to get up and go to class, we need to think about how many other people are out there that will never have the chance to complain about the same thing. We need to come to terms with this and work on being more grateful for the opportunities we do have.

Next time, when we go to think about what a struggle getting up for our morning class may be, we should also think about how lucky we are to become educated. We need to be thankful that we live in a society where education is so accessible, and never take things that are so normal for us for granted.