The Ride or Die Makeup Tag

The Ride or Die Makeup Tag

The makeup products I can not live without.

26
The Ride or Die Makeup Tag

The Ride or Die makeup tag was recently created by Jaclyn Hill and has been a huge hit. A lot of my favorite products are from the drug store, but it's been so much fun getting to see what everyone's favorites are. These are the products I could not live without and I always have them in my makeup collection, my Ride or Dies:

1. Primer

My favorite primer is the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. I love this primer because it smooths out all of the texture on my skin. It also fills in all of the pores on my face. My foundation goes on so smooth after I use this product. It also is very affordable and a little goes a long way so you do not need to repurchase that often.

2. Foundation

The foundation that I always need in my life is the Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control. This foundation has such a beautiful finish and it dries down and is not tacky. It is a medium cover foundation, but it is buildable. I find that it covers my rosecia amazingly and it looks flawless. Products also blend so well on top of it. It is such a staple product in my makeup collection.

3. Concealer

The Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin concealer is my favorite. This concealer blends out beautifully. It sinks into the skin and blends with any foundation. This concealer does a great job of covering up dark circles and it does not sink into fine lines. There is not a huge shade range which is a downer on such an amazing product.

4. Face Powder

The Ulta Pressed Setting Powder in the shade translucent is amazing for setting the face. This is one of the only pressed translucent powders I have found that does not leave a white cast on your face. This one just melts into the skin and sets all the makeup down beautifully. It does keep me matte all day, granted I do not have super oily skin, but I do get shiny and this powder keeps all my oils at bay. I love this powder and will for sure repurchase it when I run out.

5. Bronzer

My ride or die bronzer is the Wet and Wild coloricon bronzer in the shade Ticket to Brazil. This is a shimmery warm bronzer. I love the shimmers in it because they make the bronzer look so natural. Once you put it on the face it brings such a sunkissed glow. Also, it is so affordable and you get such a large amount of product.

6. Highlight

If I could only keep one highlight out of all that I have it would be the Makeup geek X Kathleenlights highlighting palette. This palette has three amazing highlighter shades in it. The gold shade in the palette is my favorite; it is so pigmented and looks beautiful on the tops of the cheek bones. The pink shade is amazing too- I personally mix it with the gold shade whenever I use it. The deep gold shade can be used as a bronzer topper when I want to be super glowy.

7. Mascara

The Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara is the best on the market by far. This mascara puts so much volume in your lashes and makes it look like you are always wearing false lashes. They also have a waterproof one that is amazing. The brush on this mascara is a little intimidating at first but once you get used to it, I promise this mascara will change your life.

8. Lipstick

MAC's matte lipstick in the shade pink plaid is the most beautiful shade. I love this formula because it never comes off. The color is also amazing. It is just pink enough to not be overpowering for the day to day look. It also does not settle into the lines on your lips, so it looks amazing all day. Also, the MAC lipstick packaging is sleek and beautiful.

9. Liquid lip

My favorite liquid lip is the Milani Amore Matte liquid lip creme in the shade Adore. This shade is a beautiful pinky nude. It is a beautiful every day shade. This formula is also very comfortable on the lips. This dries down completely matte but does not suck the life out of your lips. The applicator is also super user friendly. It makes it very easy to get a precise application.

10. Eyeshadow Palette

The Morphe 35O palette takes the cake for me. It has every warm color under the sun. You can make so many beautiful looks with this palette. The shadows blend out on their own and always look beautiful. It has the perfect mixture of shimmers and mattes as well. All the colors are super pigmented, making this the perfect palette for everyday wear and for the warm smokey eye.

11. Setting Spray

MAC fix+ is the perfect setting spray. It is like magic in a bottle. It takes away the powdered look from your face and locks all your powders in for the day. This setting spray makes your makeup last all day and it doesn't budge. This is also a great priming spray, giving your makeup something to hold onto. The spray is also such a fine mist and does not just squirt water in your face.

Well, there you have it! These are my Ride or Dies. What are yours?