Rhode Island Native's Must Visit Coffee Shops

My Favorite Places to get Coffee in Providence Rhode Island

16

La Salle Bakery

La Salle Bakery is amazing! It is a great local bakery with all of the classics. Don't miss their Snickerdoodle iced coffee, it's my favorite!

Nitro Cart

Nitro Cart is so trendy and their drinks are fabulous. Their dirty chai is a must have!

Sydney PVD

Sydney PVD is adorable! Their providence location is right next to the Providence Train Station and a perfect spot to stop at before a day of travel. Their iced Mocha is amazing!

Coffee Exchange

The coffee exchange on wickenden street is so great. They have so many unique coffees and a really cool store environment. Their coffee is so good, and so fresh!

Blue State Coffee

If you're walking down thayer street I am sure you have seen Blue State Coffee. I am a huge fan of their Iced vanilla lattes, great for a pick me up during exam weeks.

Cafe la France

I stumbled upon this coffee shop while I was waiting for a train one morning, and now I go out of my way to stop in there! Their iced coffees never disappoint!