A Revolutionary App To Locate Your Missing Things

An app idea.

3
Jen Soshnik

Within the last few days at Regis University I was asked by one of my professors to create a commercial in 60 seconds or less that would preview the "latest and greatest" in app inventions that we were to (imaginarily) invent.

I decided to create an app called "Not Again." that would revolutionize locating your frequently misplaced items.

Once you purchase the app, opening it would prompt you to purchase a "Chip." for $5. The Chip would be a tiny, waterproof, heat resistant, totally secure microchip GPS locator that you could stick onto any item that would enable you to locate your item if ever lost, misplaced or stolen. Satellites and technologies of the like would be utilized to charge the Chip and locate your item through the "Not Again." app. Regardless if the Chip (along with your item) encompasses rain or shine, is submerged in mud or out of WiFi range, you would still be able to locate your missing stuff.

The best part, the $5 you spend on the Chip would be donated to LostNMissing Inc., a non-profit organization that helps authorities and families find their missing humans.

So, here is the link to the commercial I created about "Not Again."

ENJOY!

Again, this was for a class assignment and to my best knowledge, is not an actual a thing. (Yet.)

MOST IMPORTANTLY:

For more information about LostNMissing Inc., please visit

http://lostnmissing.org