The Return Of TGIT, As Told By TGIT

The Return Of TGIT, As Told By TGIT

Emotions are guaranteed to run high, people.

208
The Return Of TGIT, As Told By TGIT
Danny Moloshok/Reuters

I'm not saying that TGIT gave me a reason to live this fall, but looking forward to ignoring my responsibilities and freaking out over every moment of Thursday nights with my best friends was definitely a highlight of first semester. Maybe it's missing the freedom of summer, the stress of a new school year, or the fact that I don't attend a big football school, but something about fall semester is always noticeably garbage compared the spring.

After Olivia Pope going rogue, completely forgetting about her "white hat" and pissing all of us off, the whole elevator-baby fiasco on "How to Get Away with Murder," and whatever is happening on "Grey's Anatomy" right now, fall TGIT was a major whirlwind of emotions. I am definitely partial to "Scandal," but here are some GIFS from all of TGIT that describe how we've been feeling during the hiatus, and the building anticipation of January 18th!

1. Clearly, Mamma Pope does know best.

2. @ShondaRhimes

3. Did we ruin cuffing season for ourselves with this energy? Perhaps.

4. Waking up on January 18th.

5. Reuniting with the squad on Thursday night at 8 PM.

6. If Olivia keeps up her B.S. for the rest of the season.

7. Running to your friend's apartment at 7:58 PM.

8. When anyone says anything non-TGIT related between the hours of 8-11 PM.

9. Praying no one else gets killed off of Grey's.

10. Emotions are guaranteed to run high, people.

11. Last new episode of "Scandal" ever? Fake news.