10 Thoughts Every Retail Worker Has The Week After Christmas

Wait.... Is that swim suits on that Z rail? really? IT'S STILL DECEMBER!!

193

As the holidays approach, retail stores are visited more often requiring many more workers, and usually, college students such as ourselves will go back to their hometown job for the holidays. The holiday season is great for hours and a nice paycheck for presents, but it is a very stressful time to work. Here are ten thoughts every retail worker has once the holiday season comes to a close.

1. Yay! Now I don't have to work 40 hours a week! Time to relax 

2. Damn... Now I'm not getting paid for 40 hours a week...time to start saving

3. With my discount on all of this "Christmas" clearance, I'm getting a whole new wardrobe! 

4. Wait.... Is that swim suits on that Z rail? really? IT'S STILL DECEMBER!!

5. Dear lord people, it was a present! You shouldn't return it unless it is the wrong size!! 

6. Okay, Christmas is out of the way. Now time to set up everything Valentines... 

7. How is the store still a mess?? It's 5 days after Christmas and I'm still finding racks that haven't been purified!

8. He He He... I can buy all my friends back at school their gifts off the clearance rack and they'll never even know. This way I can buy them extra gifts anyways! 

9. All of these clearance Christmas decorations are gonna look GREAT in my house next year! 

10. Boy... I'm so glad the holidays are over.