Orlando Restaurants You Have To Try

Orlando Restaurants You Have To Try

Because we all need to eat.

19
Orlando Restaurants You Have To Try
Cadry's Kitchen

Orlando covers about a 50 to 100-mile diameter, depending on who you ask, but in that space is some seriously good food, people. And the best kind of restaurants are the ones you maybe haven't heard of yet. You're welcome in advance.

903 Mills

If you’re looking for indoor ambiance, keep looking. But if you like sitting outside (which you can do almost all year in Orlando) and eating wonderful breakfast/lunch food, you’ve met your match. Might I recommend the “omelito” aka the most absolutely mouth-watering breakfast burrito ever made. Seriously, there was a time I ate one every Saturday morning for months.

Dandelion Communitea Cafe

Yes, it’s vegan/vegetarian, but the food can honestly appeal to everyone. When I first started going there I stuck to tea, but one day I was feeling adventurous and ordered the “epic grilled cheese” and my life was forever changed. Who knew vegetarian could be so yummy? Plus everyone who works there seems like they’re having the time of their life!

Stardust Video and Coffee

Are you a proud hipster? This is your joint. Joking, but honestly, this place is the perfect place to go to write a paper, meet a friend, and, hey, they even have a bar. It’s a safe place for high schoolers to hang out at night, which is rare. Also, if you’re trying to decide what to order, their Cuban sandwich is the best in town and their waffles are enough to cry over (in a good way).

White Wolf Cafe

Now, this place really does have amazing ambiance. Mix weird and elegant and you’ve got White Wolf Cafe. Breakfast, lunch, brunch, and dinner. All you could dream of. Their variety of food is wonderful considering it is all done well. Personal recommendation: lobster grilled cheese (can you tell I like cheese?) But really, where else will you find that?

Blue Bird Bakery

Not exactly a dinner option, but honestly the best cupcakes in town. I used to go here after school all the time. It’s cute and sweet and delicious and in such a fun part of town. They have a wonderful variety and also were voted “best cupcakes” in Orlando. Just a winner all around, guys.

Infusion Tea

Food, tea, ambiance, fun part of town, you hit gold. Another place I used to only order tea at until I tried their food… remarkable. A good place for a meeting or to just go and read a book. Their “goat cheese pizza” is out-of-this-freaking-world and I can personally attest to that.

Little Saigon

When I used to work down the street, I would go to Little Saigon for dinner. I would sit by myself and order “shrimp fried rice” and jasmine tea. But, honestly, best “summer rolls” and jasmine tea I have ever had, ever. A place that’s been around that long has to be good and it is!

Johnny’s Fillin’ Station

This was a family go-to growing up. It’s honestly the best burger in Orlando. I’m not even a big “burger fan” but I remember trying their burger for the first time and being fully converted. It was a big night for you and I encourage you to partake in that transformation too.

Eden’s Fresh Co.

DIY salad and wrap bar is always a good option for a light lunch. I remember, before I was an adventurous salad eater, I would always get their Caesar salad and even that was the best salad I’ve ever had. They make it right in front of you and it’s incredibly fresh and yummy and you’re welcome.