5 Restaurants In State College Every PSU Student MUST Visit

There are so many places beyond the HUB to grab incredible food at!

54
educationconnection.com

Whether you're a new PSU student or just wanting to broaden your food options in the State College area, here are five amazing and highly-loved places to eat by State College Natives and Penn State Students!

Yallah Taco

The new Yallah Taco opens on College Avenue - YouTube

Yallah Taco is owned locally and has three locations in downtown State College. Their food is a favorite amongst college students and has many gluten free and vegan options. They are usually open until 2 am, so it is the perfect move for late-night study sessions!

Snap Pizza

OS Reviews: Snap Pizza | Onward State

Snap Pizza offers high-quality pizza on the go - the pizza is custom made off an assembly line and offers so many options, including gluten-free. Heading to this spot is a fan-favorite, make sure to get there before the crowd does!

Momotaro

Momotaro - State College Pennsylvania Ice Cream - HappyCow

Momotaro is one of the most unique places to grab food and drinks downtown. The shop serves Thai rolled ice cream and bubble tea, along with various desserts. It is a must-stop with an appealing interior!

Canyon Pizza

CANYON PIZZA - CLOSED - 15 Photos & 64 Reviews - Pizza - 23621 La Palma Ave, Yorba Linda, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number (yelp.com)

There are many popular pizza places to visit in State College, but I had to also add this one to the list as one of my personal favorites. Canyon Pizza is just simply beyond good in my opinion-it's the perfect place to visit when you're craving pizza. They additionally have gluten free options!

Tadashi

| StateCollege.com

Tadashi is another must-try in downtown State College. The restaurant has two locations and offers a wide variety of Japanese dishes. The food is absolutely incredible and highly recommended by locals and college students.