Ladies, Wear What You Want--Even If It Is Nike Shorts AND Leggings

You can wear what you want girl.

50
Flickr

First of all, I start my day by taking one shower, and you take three, which is fine because I am not here to judge anyone on what they do. THEN, hold up this is where it gets good, I PUT ON LEGGINGS. Who would have thought, right? If I want to go to my 8 am class wearing leggings and a t-shirt, I WILL.

Ladies, there is nothing wrong with wearing leggings and Nike shorts. Honestly, it is all I wear because that is what I am most comfortable in. In the article, it said that you have to wear professional clothing all the time in order to succeed. This is not correct because you are successful in what you are most comfortable in. Also, DO NOT let someone tell you what to wear. If you want to wear those neon orange shorts that make your tan look bomb then do it!

I have seen so many girls look so pretty in Nike shorts and t-shirts. Leggings also can be used to look professional in a business setting. Leggings are used to cover up underneath a dress. Jeans are uncomfortable sometimes too. Also, no one has the time to prepare for an hour at the end of the night.

In the article, it also states that ratty t-shirts are always worn. Personally, I think there are really cute shirts that people wear with leggings. Leggings are so versatile. You can dress them up or down. You do not have to dress professionally to be "grown up."

Older women even wear Nike shorts and leggings. This article really bothers me though because if you want to be comfortable then just be comfortable. If it is something that makes you productive and comfortable then wear it. I know when I am wearing comfortable clothes, I am more productive with my work. Of course, when you go to a job interview you have to wear business casual clothes because it is appropriate for that setting. Business casual clothes are not appropriate for all settings. There are different clothing options for different settings.

Ladies, if you are wearing Nike shorts and leggings with a ratty t-shirt in school then rock it. Just do not wear that kind of stuff to a job interview. That is just common sense. Again, leggings are really all I wear during the winter and in the summer, running shorts. You wear what you are most comfortable in and what makes you feel good about your body.

I wear leggings because they make me feel good and they are comfortable. Never let any man, woman, girl, boy, or irrelevant person tell you that what you are wearing is not appropriate. I mean some things are inappropriate but people should have enough common sense to not look indecent. Finally, your article is sexist because if boys wear Nike shorts no one says anything to anyone about it. So maybe write an article about how boys should not wear Nike shorts.